Production Blog: Final Task





Hey MS crew,

Hey everyone, It's KyKy and I'm back and ready to talk to my favorite people! I'm  feeling super excited because this is the last blog before sharing my amazing opening sequence with all of you! This has been a moment we have been waiting for since the beginning and I can't wait for it to be out in the world!  So, as you all know, I recently got some really helpful feedback on our sequence from my friend Leonie. She watched it multiple times, and always had good things to say. There were a few critiques here and there but nothing major which made me feel like we produced something that is exceeding many expectations.  

After I talked to her, I made sure to keep everything in my mind when I talked to my groupmates later that day. gathered together with Marissa and Hailey, and I filled them in on all the things Leonie had to say. We had a good chat about what we could do to make our sequence even better, and we all agreed that Leonie had some really great ideas. We decided to make a few changes based on her suggestions.

 For example, we decided to make the font color brighter and increase its size so it stands out more. We also talked about doing some extra editing work, especially on one particular video, to make it clearer and fit in better with the rest. Seeing all these improvements come together was really satisfying, and I can't thank Leonie enough for her helpful feedback. Her support and ideas made a big difference in making our project better, and it reminded us how important it is to work together and share our thoughts openly. Now, we're really looking forward to sharing our final masterpiece with everyone, and I hope you all enjoy it as much as we enjoyed creating it!

  Kylee #OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts